· The Bible is the complete, divinely inspired, infallible Word of God. The Bible is the supreme authority and guide for our Christian faith and living. There are no
other writings that are vested with such divine authority.
· There is only one God, creator of heaven and earth, who exists eternally as three persons: God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each fully God yet each personally distinct from each other.
· Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the second Person of the Trinity and was born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless human life, willingly took upon Himself all of our sins, died and rose again bodily, and is at the right hand of the Father as our advocate and mediator. One day, He will return to consummate history and to fulfill the eternal plan of God.
· The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Trinity. He convicts the world of sin, draws people to Christ, indwells all believers, and is available to empower and equip them to lead a purpose filled life for God’s glory. He gives each person spiritual gifts with which to serve the church in ministry and reach out to a lost world in missions.
· Man was directly created by God in His image and all people matter deeply to Him; Man, in the person of the first Adam, was created in innocence, but by voluntary disobedience, fell into sin, and so put the entire human race into sin, condemnation, and death. Consequently all men are spiritually dead and because of sin, deserve the judgment of God.
· Salvation comes by grace through faith. God gives salvation and eternal life to anyone who trusts in Jesus Christ and in His sacrifice on their behalf. Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort, but is a gift that must be received by humble repentance and faith in Christ and His finished work on the cross.
To know more about how you can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, contact Pastor Benson at 803.414.8579 or e-mail him at email@example.com
(For a complete statement of what we believe, please sign up for the next C.L.A.S.S. 101 Exploring Church Membership. (Christian Life And Service Seminars).